GENERAL COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK
We follow a competency framework that is attuned with the challenges of the new management system towards the comprehensive development of the management system professional. Our course framework is carefully designed to be responsive for the difficulties of the practitioners as seen, encountered an tested in the four generations of management systems we have been working with the industry. We have seen the system evolve and we have been listening well with our clients. from the tradition of the quality assurance to quality system to quality management all the way tocurrent drive for leadership, governance assurance and improvement all taken in the understanding of the context of the organization.
We have leveled our offerings in transforming the way business processes are managed in 4 phases, ie
• Strategic Planning and Governance ( Plan Phase )
• Business Process Assurance (Do Phase)
• Performance Management ( Check Phase )
• Managing Improvement (Act/ Improve Phase )
STRATEGIC PLANNING & LEADERSHIP
The role of leaders has always been important for the succes of the business management systems. The evidence of management participation may have been not too specific and was simply implied in the past versions of ISO but there is a direction for the reverse this time in the new versions of the ISO operating framework using the Annex SL. The intent of the strategic planning to identify with customer requirements grows to extend to include stakeholder requirements in the assessment of organizational context.
Objective: Understand and manage the context of the organization within the Management System. Facilitate Good Governance in both internal and external focus
We have customized our courses to address the growing need for increase management participation to cover topics such as:
• Quality Leadership Role ( Plan Phase )
• Managing the Context of the Organization ( Do Phase )
• Process Management Capability ( Check Phase )
• Policy Risk Management for Leaders (Act/ Improve Phase )
Get the most out of your quality management system (QMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of four critical areas of ISO 9001:2015. Whether you’re involved in an ISO 9001:2015 transition, implementation or audit, this detailed two day course explores the topics of: Process Approach, Risk-based Thinking, External Provision and Leadership within the content of the organization in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
BUSINESS PROCESS ASSURANCE
Business Process Management will always be at the core of the need to establish a Management System compliant with ISO Management System Frameworks. The intent of the business process to identify with customer requirements grows to extend to include stakeholder requirements.
Objective: Ensure risks are managed and reputation is protected
We have customized our courses to address the growing need for business assurance to cover topics such as:
• Business Process and Corporate Requirements Planning ( Plan Phase )
• Policy Formulation and Deployment ( Plan Phase )
• Product / Service/ Process Expertise Management (QFD- Plan Phase )
• Policy and Risk Management ( Do Phase )
• Operational Risk Management ( Check Phase )
• Corporate Requirements Certification ( Act/ Improve Phase )
Who should attend?
People working directly with an ISO 9001:2015 QMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
• Maximize the effectiveness of your Risk-based thinking
• Understand the importance of effective Audit Leadership
• Apply techniques to improve the Process Approach
• Understand how to maximize the quality of all External Provisions
The cornerstone of a successful business process management is when the metrics drive the enhanced capability of the process. The assurance is driven by the right indicators that will facilitates the assurance for the processes , products and services meeting the relevent requirements.
Objective: Manage objective measures to deliver results to the organization meeting stakeholders requirements
We have customized our courses to address the growing need for increase need for objective performance management
• Managing Process Capability ( Plan Phase )
• Process and Product Assurance ( Do Phase )
• Supply Chain Assurance ( Do Phase )
• Nonconformance Management ( Check Phase )
• Compliance Management ( Check Phase )
• Product and Process Requirements Certification ( Act/ Improve Phase )
(ACT / IMPROVISE PHASE)
The needfor organizational transformation begins with the mindset for change and improvement using factual insights and strategies. The culture of work in a manner that maximize effectiveness and eliminate unnecessary cost and waste begins with the aceptance of accountabiity for process capability.
Objective: Drives a culture of learning , evaluation, change and improvement to support business strategy and sustained organizational success
We have customized our courses to address the growing need for value-adding improvement efforts
• Managing Culture of Improvement ( Plan Phase )
• Managing Insight/ Change ( Plan Phase )
• Effective Root Cause Analysis ( Do Phase )
• Performance Improvement ( Check Phase )
• Improvement Actions ( Act/ Improve Phase )