PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION BOARD
With Powerhouse Devt and Coaching Academy's Partnership with PECB, we bring forth a journey for your professional development and recognition. For the individual, any professional development taken heightens the engagement and will eventually reflect on the organizational success. We are making a step to bring forth your personnel certification for your recognition as a management system professional through our partnership with PECB.
The Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a certification body for persons accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to the ISO/IEC 17024 standard. PECB operates worldwide with more than 700 partners that have coverage of more than 100 countries. PECB certifications are recognized by all major certification bodies.Personnel certification applies for various standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 22301, ISO 26000, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 28000.
In addition to Lead Auditor ( LA ) Courses - PECB offers Lead Implementer (LI) certifications that target professionals who want to implement management system standard rather than audit it. For example, PECB ISO/IEC 9001 Lead Implementer certification will provide more details on implementing the standard, managing implementation project, interpreting business process assurance rather than audit technique. Achieving this certification will ascertain that the individual will have adequate knowledge for implementing, operating and improving a Quality Management System (QMS).
PECB Certified QMS Lead Auditor Course ( ISO 9001:2015 )
PECB Certified QMS Lead Implementer Course (ISO 9001:2015 )
PECB Certified Lead Risk Manager
PECB Certified Automotive QMS Lead Implementer ( ISO/TS 16949 / ISO 9001)
PECB Certiifed ISMS Lead Auditor Course ( ISO 27001)
PECB Certiifed ISMS Lead Implementer Course ( ISO 27001)
PECB Certified BCMS Lead Auditor Course ( ISO 22301)
PECB Certiifed BSMS Lead Implementer Course ( ISO 27001)
Benefits of Personnel Certification
- It serves to demonstrate that the certified professional holds defined competencies based on best practices.
- It allows employing organizations to make an informed selection of employees or services based on the competencies that are represented by the certification designation.
- It provides incentives to the professional to constantly improve his/her skills and knowledge.
- It serves as a tool for employers to ensure that training has been effective.
Benefits of PECB Certification
- Certification Integrity - PECB Certifications have proven to be effective instruments of confirmation for knowledge, skills and experience in a rapid changing community. By holding a PECB Certification, you will enter a fast-growing network, increase international recognition, and boost your competencies.
- Global recognition - Our certificates are internationally recognized and accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Professionals who pursue a PECB certification credential will benefit from recognition in domestic and overseas markets.
- Reasonable fees - Apart from getting the PECB Personnel Certification part of the Training Fee, there will also be low Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) to be paid for the succeedingt years. The AMF will be applied starting from the second year.
PECB Group Inc.
336-6683 Jean-Talon St. East Montréal, Québec
H1S 0A5 Canada